APPLICATION INFORMATION FOR ARTISTS
Thank you for your interest in participating in the Beverly Hills Art Show! The Art Show is held the third weekend of May and October in Beverly Gardens Park in the City of Beverly Hills. Each show a new, independent panel of fine art professionals is chosen to jury the pool of applicants. You can apply to have your work considered by following the instructions below.
1. Go to juriedartservices.com and create a profile by selecting Register Now.
2. Create a portfolio by uploading 8 high resolution photos of your art and at least 1 booth display image. Please note - uploading photos can be slow. Guidelines for the digital sizes of your photos can be found on the Juried Art Services website.
• The 8 photos should be of 8 different art pieces within a single category and should be representative of your current work. The pieces must be original and under 4 years old. The 11 categories are: ceramics, digital art, drawing/traditional printmaking, glass, jewelry, 2-D mixed media, 3-D mixed media, painting, photography, sculpture and watercolor. Clothing is not accepted at this time.
• The photo or drawing of your booth should be representative of how you would display your work at the show. Booth spaces range in size from 10’ x 12' to 13’ x13’ and are staged on grass. All booth sizes are priced the same and "double spaces" are not available. Photographs are preferred over drawings, but accurate drawings are accepted. Overhead structures like canopies cannot be larger than 10' X 10' and wall units cannot be taller than 8'. Examples of booth displays can be viewed here.
3. Complete the Beverly Hills Art Show application and link the portfolio you created. You can edit or make changes to your application after you apply.
If you have questions please call the Arts and Culture Division office at 310.285.6830 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in The Beverly Hills Art Show and good luck!