come enjoy the serenity of Beverly Hills' best kept secret!
905 Loma Vista Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
The exterior park grounds are open 10am-6pm, 7 days a week.
No reservations needed, admission and parking are free. For self-guided tours of the mansion interior visit here.
WHEN YOU VISIT
- If you are feeling unwell with symptoms associated with COVID-19 or have been in close contact with anyone experiencing symptoms, please do not visit.
- Public restrooms are located in the original firehouse near the mansion. Please follow all posted signage.
- Due to the historic nature of the site, there are some areas with limited disability access. Please email email@example.com if you have questions about accessibility.
- Animals are not allowed onsite, with the exception of service animals as defined by the ADA. Please leave your pets at home.
- Smoking (including vaping and e-cigarettes) is prohibited in all areas of the park, including the parking lot.
- Picnics are not allowed and alcohol is prohibited on the grounds.
- All filming and photography, with the exception of tourist souvenir photography, requires a permit.
- To view a map, photos and a full list of park guidelines, please visit here.