If you have an award winning Pie Recipe click here to complete the application.
2019 1st place winners: Beverly Hills residents Charlie Grand (left) and Eliza Kaplan (right)
Hit Me Baby One More Lime
|FILLING||CRUST||WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING|
- Mix melted butter and all crumbs together and pack into a 9 inch pie tin
- Bake crust for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F
- Cool crust completely
- Mix filling ingredients together until smooth and pour into cooled pie crust
- Bake pie crust with filling at 350 degrees for 8 minutes and let chill in fridge overnight
- Top pie with prepared whipped cream topping and serve
The Pie Bake á la Beverly Hills & Piesta is featured in conjunction with the weekly Sunday Farmers’ Market, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., located along Civic Center Drive between Third & Santa Monica. Free two hour parking is available in the Civic Center parking garage.