The following sources and articles can provide more information on wise charitable giving:
- California State Attorney General has provided information on charitable trusts.
- American Institute of Philanthropy includes vital information on what to know about philanthropy.
- An article in the Los Angeles Times described the relationship between money raised at a fundraising event and money actually collected by the charity.
- Another article in the Los Angeles Times discusses the breakdown of dollars that go to a reputable charity.
- The Wall Street Journal publicized a number of articles on charitable donations:
- The New York Times also addresses charitable contributions during the holiday season.