Skip to Main Content
Roll Off Bin Information

Roll off bin service is provided for construction/remodeling jobs, large landscaping projects, and other special large projects.

If you need to remove any construction material, you must request a temporary bin (Roll-off). The fees vary depending on the size of the bin. Please contact Public Works Customer Service at (310) 288-2806 or email for more information. 

Public Right-of-Way Use Permits are issued by the Community Development department.

Click here for Commercial and Residential roll-off bin permit info

  • City of Beverly Hills Shield
  • City of Beverly Hills
  • 455 North Rexford Dr
    Beverly Hills, CA 90210
  • (310) 285-1000
  • Monday-Thursday 7:30AM-5:30PM
  • Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM

© Copyright 2022, City of Beverly Hills. All Rights Reserved.