Novel Coronavirus information:
The City Clerk's office is working remotely. Should you have questions and/or concerns please contact 310-285-1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org during normal business hours Monday - Friday. You may also contact the City Clerk, Huma Ahmed at 310-285-2401 or email@example.com.
A local emergency has been declared by the City of Beverly Hills regarding COVID-19. Social distancing measures are currently in place. In an effort to promote and protect public health, Beverly Hills City Hall will now be closed to the public until further notice and will operate as a virtual City Hall. Your patience is greatly appreciated during this time.
Commission meetings have been postponed until further notice. The City is exploring opportunities to provide virtual commission meetings for the public through the use of online and digital technology. Updates will be provided soon.
Members of the community will not be able to attend City Council meetings in-person at this time. Please stay home and watch the meetings online or on BHTV.
City Council Meetings: Public comments on items listed on the agenda or on any topic, including public hearings can be shared by calling 310-285-1020 (live call-in during the meeting) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. During the COVID-19 emergency, it is requested that public comments sent through email be submitted by 12PM on meeting days.
City meetings can be viewed online at www.beverlyhills.org/watchlive. For further information, please call the City Clerk's Office at (310) 285-1000.
The mission of the City Clerk's Office is to administer the democratic process of the City of Beverly Hills such as the municipal elections, City Council meetings, City records, and all legislative actions ensuring transparency to the public in an ethical, professional, and impartial manner.
The responsibilities of the City Clerk's Office are to:
- provide support to the Mayor and City Council
- provide service to the community and City departments
- plan, supervise and conduct all municipal elections
- maintain the official minutes of all proceedings, records, ordinances, resolutions, contracts, and other official City documents and public records
- provide the required public notices for meetings and public hearings
- administer the City's Records Program
- codify and maintain the Beverly Hills Municipal Code
- administer the City's commission appointment/reappointment process
- act as filing officer for all reports under the State's Political Reform Act
- accept claims and legal process against the City
- respond to requests for public records
To make a request, comment or ask a question, go to Ask Bev!