About | Literacy Program Services |
- The Beverly Hills Public Library Adult Literacy program helps adult learners (ages 18 and over) improve their reading, writing, and comprehension skills.
- Tutor Trainings are scheduled every few months on Friday from 10 am - 12 noon. Call 310-288-2207 for more information on upcoming trainings.
- For more information about this program, please contact the Beverly Hills Public Library Adult Literacy at 310-288-2207.
Literacy Program Services:
The following services are FREE, and open to adult learners (ages 18 and over). Please contact the Literacy office at 310-288-2207 for more information.
- Weekly Literacy Classes (drop-in students are welcome):
- Conversation/Basic Skills Class
Mondays, 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 noon
- News For You Class
Thursdays, 1:00 – 2:30 p.m.
- One-on-One Tutoring
Adult learners are matched with a volunteer tutor. We currently have a waiting list of students; call 310-288-2207 for more information.