Building Plan Submittal Requirements
- All plans and calculations must be wet stamped and signed by the engineer/architect of record.
- All plans must be drawn to scale.
- Minimum plan sheet sizes accepted: ARCH B or ANSI B (11x17).
- All plans submitted shall have the design professional identified including but not limited to the Company Name, Business Address, and contact information included as part of the submitted plans.
- All plans shall have the project property address identified on all pages of the plan set.
- All plans shall have the owner of the project property identified.
- Architectural Plans are required for submittal. Minimum of Four (4) stapled sets for new construction and Two (2) stapled sets for other projects.
- Structural Plans are required for submittal. Minimum of Four (4) stapled sets for new construction and Two (2) stapled sets for other projects.
- One (1) set of Structural Calculations are required for submittal.
- All set of plans shall contain a site plan, plot plan, general notes and specifications, details, and a cover sheet.
- Effective immediately - Professional of record shall provide the City of Beverly Hills as-built, digital-format plans upon completion of construction, and prior to final building inspection.
City of Beverly Hills Agreement to Provide Digital-Format Plans
- Effective immediately - All set of plans shall contain the City of Beverly Hills Inspection Record document as part of the proposed set of plans. City of Beverly Hills Inspection Records Document – I agree to incorporate this into my proposed set of plans without modifying or changing the information provided.
- Effective immediately - All set of plans shall contain the City of Beverly Hills Pre-Construction Meeting Topics as part of the proposed set of plans. Pre-Construction Meeting Topics
- Shall include a construction management plan time schedule to be submitted for review. Visit the Construction Management Plan webpage for detailed requirements.
Inspection Record Document
Effective immediately, all Building Plans submitted to the City of Beverly Hills Department of Community Development shall have this document incorporated within. See Minimum Plan Submittal Requirments
|Mechanical Screen Change-Out Policy
Review the Mechanical Screen Change out policy for existing legally non-conforming roof equipment. View Policy
|Plan Check Submittal Declaration
Plan Check Submittal Declaration Form