Beverly Hills Electronic Review is a web-based electronic plan and document workflow solution that lets citizens and government personnel initiate and complete the plan submission, review and approval process online, rather than using a manual, paper-based process. Building, Planning, Land Use, Environmental, Public Works and other agencies can use the Beverly Hills Electronic Review System for project-specific and cross-departmental communication, collaboration and coordination.
- Building Plan Review
- Electrical Plan Review
- Mechanical Plan Review
- Plumbing Plan Review
- Planning Concept Reviews
- Planning Entitlement Process
- Public Works Traffic Plans
Prepare Your Plans for Electronic Review
User Quick Start Guide
Benefits of ePlan Review (Online Plan Check)
1. Increased customer service through:
- Accuracy of plan review corrections. Records are maintained and accessible to all involved parties.
- Immediate electronic delivery of corrections
- 24-hours submittal and correction retrieval services
- Web based services that allow access from any internet provided. Special software is not needed.
- Re-submittals turnaround time will be reduced by allowing the changes to be electronically identified.
- Saves time in routing of plans to other departments (i.e. Fire Department, Public Works, etc..)
- Partnership with Los Angeles County Department of Health Services to have plan review submitted through the City of Beverly Hills and routed to the health department.
- Green environmental program to reduce the carbon footprint of travel and printing material for plans (paper, ink, etc.).
2. Reduction of Customer Costs
- Printing cost
- Cost of time and travel to City Hall
- Cost of delivering & shipping plans
- Time of appointments to submit
- Permit expeditor service costs
3. Simplified Electronic Review Process