The City of Beverly Hills announced today that playgrounds at Roxbury, La Cienega and Coldwater Canyon parks, Arnaz, Hamel and Reeves mini parks and the outdoor fitness equipment at La Cienega Park will reopen beginning today, October 13. This decision was made after L.A. County permitted the reopening of playgrounds with safety guidelines in place. Playgrounds and fitness equipment have been temporarily closed since March 16, 2020 in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We ask the all safety protocols are practiced while visiting our parks and playgrounds which include:
- Wear face coverings.
- Social distance six feet apart.
- Wash your hands before and after visiting the playground.
- Stay home if you’re sick with fever, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
- No food or drink is allowed on the playground.
- Follow occupancy guidelines and limit your time to allow others to use the playground.
You can find more information about the LA County Health Order and Guidelines at beverlyhills.org/coronavirus. For questions, you may call 310-288-2220.
# # #