February 1, 2021 - Beverly Hills, Calif. - The City of Beverly Hills Community Services Department announces its first-ever Beverly Hills Doggy Daze 90210™ Virtual Event at beverlyhills.org/doggydaze90210, online now! Formally known as Woofstock 90210, Beverly Hills Doggy Daze 90210™ is the new title for the same treasured and exciting pet extravaganza that the City hosted at Roxbury Park for over a decade, just reimagined online with pet adoptions, an interactive photo booth, how-to videos, a pet photo gallery of over 600 submissions from Doggy Daze 90210 pet community, and so much more!
Here is what you’ll find at Doggy Daze 90210 Virtual Event:
- Online voting for the ‘TOP DOG’ from the Doggy Daze Photo Contest. Voting closes February 15 at midnight.
- Popular and new pet services and products from over 30 pet-related local and small businesses. Shop small and help support these establishments.
- Pet adoptions from local agencies and rescues. Animal lovers rejoice! During the pandemic, pets have been adopted at unprecedented numbers and some shelters are reporting a low number of pets available (the ultimate goal), but there will always be homeless pets ready to find loving families. So with pet adoptions as the staple to this extraordinary event, adoptions are being offered through Doggy Daze rescue partners.
- Advice from our local veterinarian.
- Interactive photo booth! Bring your favorite pet and enjoy this fun and creative interactive photo booth. Take snaps, find add-ins and post online! Photo Booth online through February 17, 12 midnight.
- How-to videos for healthy dog treats, remedies for pet separation anxiety and so much more!
- Easy training and grooming tips from local experts.
- Exciting entertainment from Disc Dogs of Southern California & Old English Sheepdog Rescue.
A Doggy Daze Photo Contest held last month generated over 600 submissions, and now there is an opportunity to help select the ‘Top Dog’! Go online to find out how! First, Second and Third Place winners, along with Honorable Mentions in seven categories and the ‘Top Dog’ will be announced online February 19 and a photo mosaic of all the dog photos submitted will be posted. The top prize will be awarded to the ‘Top Dog” and additional prizes will be awarded to First, Second and Third Place winners!
A special thanks to Beverly Hills Doggy Daze 90210 sponsors: HealthySpot, Mr. Speck’s Playhouse, Paw Prints Pet Portraiture, Los Angeles Veterinary Clinic, Pet Food Express, Arch Tulli and My Pet Naturally.