Trousdale Estates Area Construction
Special Transportation-Related Measures
Special transportation related measures have been released by the Community Development Department. Construction managers and general contractors will be held responsible for following the new Trousdale Estates Construction rules. View the New Requirements Here.
Questions? Call: 310.285.1168 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Information Regarding Heavy Hauling Access:
General Contractors must complete a Construction Traffic Management Plan and an Acknowledgment Form prior to obtaining approval to haul within the Trousdale Estates. The City must also receive a Trousdale Notification of Hauling Form by email at least 24 hours in advance of any heavy hauling activity for vehicles subject to the City’s Heavy Vehicle Inspection process (exceeds 26,000 pounds GVW or 10,000 pounds with 3 or more axles).
- Haul Times: Between the hours of 8:30 AM and 3:15 PM
- Specific Haul Routes: Zone 1 & Zone 2
- Parking Plans: No more than two hauling or construction related vehicles associated with a single construction site may park on a public street.
- Proof of Compliance: Heavy Haul Vehicles shall prominently display a City-issued decal indicating that the vehicle has been certified for operation within the Trousdale Estates. The contractor must receive a reply email from the City, acknowledging receipt and approval for the hauling in the Trousdale Estates area, prior to the truck arriving in the Trousdale area.
- Weight Restrictions: No vehicle having a gross weight of 50,400 pounds or more may travel on any street located within the Trousdale Estates Area.
- If a truck exceeding 50,400 pounds is approved for use in the Trousdale Estates area, additional conditions will be required.