Prepare Your Plans for Electronic Plan Review
Simply Incorporate 5 Criteria and Submit.
Criteria # 1 – Plan Orientation
- Plans must be submitted in Landscape Orientation
Criteria # 2 – Digital Files
- One plan sheet per file
Criteria # 3 – Naming Your Files
- Use typical file naming conventions for your files (Maximum 50 Characters)
- Acceptable plan file types: PDF (Preferred), DWG, DGN, DWF, DXF
- Acceptable supporting document types: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, JPG, TIF, TIFF, PNG, IMG, BMP, TXT, VSD, RTF
- Please read File Naming Standards for guidance on naming your files. (See below)
Criteria # 4 – Approved Stamp Location
- Provide a blank area on each plan for approved stamp at the top right corner.
Criteria # 5 - Plans must be digitally stamped and signed by the professional of record (i.e. architect, engineer, etc...)
If you are having trouble with our ePlan System, or require technical assistance, please send us an email: EplanSupport@beverlyhills.org.
Additional Plan Review Information visit the City of Beverly Hills Plan Review Webpage