Tips on how to prepare plans for electronic submittal can be found at: http://www.beverlyhills.org/departments/communitydevelopment/electronicplanreview/prepareeplansubmittal/web.jsp
- Once logged into the Beverly Hills Electronic Review System https://eplan.beverlyhillls.org
- On the Home screen. Click on Activity Number hyperlink (i.e. BS202001)
- Click on "Drawings" or "Documents" Folder
- Drawings Folder - Where plan sheet are uploaded using single file per plan sheet.
- Documents Folder - Supporting documents, calculations, and reports are uploaded. Multiple page files are allowed in this folder.
- Click "Upload Files" button
- Select the files and upload.
Use these instructions to complete the correction process and notify the City to continue plan review: http://www.beverlyhills.org/departments/communitydevelopment/electronicplanreview/eplanfrequentlyaskedquestions/resubmittingcorrections/web.jsp