Recreation & Parks Commission
The Recreation and Parks Commission is an advisory commission providing advice to the City Council, City Manager, and Director of Recreation and Parks concerning City Parks and leisure services. Working as a body, the Commission is invited to provide input on any subject that encompasses the City's open space or leisure-time activity.
The Recreation and Parks Commission is a five-member body which works closely with the Director of Recreation and Parks. The Commission meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month, with additional meetings (including subcommittee meetings) as desired. All recommendations of the Commission are transmitted to the City Council through meeting minutes and/or written reports.
- Chair Susan Mishler (06/30/24)*
- Vice Chair Amie Sherry (06/30/25)*
- Commissioner Alissa Roston (12/31/22)*
- Commissioner Julian Javor (06/30/23)*
- Commissioner Myra B. Lurie (12/31/2023)*
*Term end date