MEETINGS AND EVENTS
Emergency & Disaster Preparedness CERT Training.
The training will take place in the course of 6 days in October 2021.
- 10/6 6-9pm Fire Training Room (Fire Station 1)
- 10/9 8-11am Municipal Gallery (City Hall)
- 10/13 6-9pm Municipal Gallery (City Hall)
- 10/16 8-11am Municipal Gallery (City Hall)
- 10/20 6-9pm Municipal Gallery (City Hall)
- 10/23 7-1pm Municipal Gallery (City Hall)
- 10/6 6-9pm Disaster Preparedness & Fire Safety/Utility
- 10/9 8-11am Medical training 1 & 2 (first aid, stop the bleed, etc.)
- 10/13 6-9pm Team Organization (ICS) & Disaster Psychology
- 10/16 8-11am Light Search & Rescue
- 10/20 6-9pm Terrorism
- 10/23 7-1pm Review, Game, Final Simulation, Ceremony
*You need to attend all 6 days in order to complete and obtain your Certificate of Completion.
All COVID-19 protocols will be followed and observed during training.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Please register at www.beverlyhills.org/certsignup with the subject line: JICBH
Neighbors helping neighbors, JUST IN CASE.