Font Size

Questions (Ask Bev)

Video on Demand


iMap (GIS)


Water Tracker

Org Chart

Advocate Registration
Search Website
Roxbury Memorial Park - Recreational Facility

FAQ - How far in advance can I make a facility reservation?

Beverly Hills residents and businesses may reserve facilities up to 3 months in advance. All others wishing to reserve facilities may do so up to 1 month in advance.
FAQ - Do I have to make an appointment to view a facility?

Yes, it is encouraged in order to review the rules and regulations with staff onsite. Please call the appropriate office that issues reservations for the facility that you wish to view. To see a list of offices and their phone numbers please click
FAQ - How much does it cost to park at a City parking structure?

Parking rates vary per location. Download the Parking Facility Information Sheet on the following webpage for more details: http://www.beverlyhills.org/citygovernment/parkingservices/cityparkingstructures/
Renovated Civic Center

Renovated Civic Center The Beverly Hills Civic Center was renovated to expand new facilities and restore original buildings. The project began in 1983 and was completed in 1990.
http://www.beverlyhills.org/event.jsp?eventid=0&title=Renovated Civic Center
Taxes, Fees & Charges

Below, please find the current schedule of taxes, fees and charges levied by the City of Beverly Hills. FY 2015/16 Schedule of Taxes, Fees, and Charges FY 2015/16 Parking Facility Rates New Fees, as of July 1, 2016 FY 2016/17
Post Office Closure

Vice President, Facilities Pacific Facilities Service Office 1300 Evans Avenue, Sute 200 San Francisco, CA 94188-0200
FAQ - How do I reserve an indoor facility?

To reserve a facility you must complete an application form. The application forms can be found online at the Beverly Hills website: Facility Rental . You may also pick up the application form at the location where you wish to rent a space. All
FAQ - Is the deposit refundable? When will I get my deposit back?

Yes, the deposit will be refunded if the room is left in good condition. Deposits will be refunded and payable to the applicant in approximately 3-4 weeks or refunded directly to the payee or applicant's credit card if the facility is left
FAQ - What should I do if I notice feral cats or stray dogs in my neighborhood?

The City has contracted with the City of Los Angeles Animal Services Department (ASD) for animal care and control services, which has facilities to take in and care for strays and unwanted animals. Please call (888) 452-7381 to report strays
<<   1   2   3   4   5   ... 68   >>