Font Size

Questions (Ask Bev)

Video on Demand


iMap (GIS)


Water Tracker

Org Chart

Advocate Registration
Search Website
Design Review Commission

The Design Review Commission reviews proposed single-family residential development and its impact on the streetscape by controlling the mansionization of the City's residential neighborhoods which will degrade and depreciate the character, image,
FAQ - How often does the Architectural Commission meet and how long is the process?

The Architectural Commission meets once a month on Wednesdays. The Commissioners meet at 1pm to go on a bus tour. The meeting usually begins at 2pm and may go up to 7pm.
Traffic & Parking Commission Regular Meeting

Health and Safety Commission

The seven-member Health and Safety Commission is appointed by the City Council to maintain and improve the overall health and safety of the community. The commission shall be advisory to the City Council and other officials and staff
Traffic & Parking Commission

and off-street and on-street parking in the City Perform such other duties relating to traffic and parking matters as may be referred to it by the Council, other Commissions, and the Transportation/Engineering Official Perform the functions and duties
Agendas and Minutes

A detailed Commission packet of the current posted meeting agenda is available for review in the Library and the City Clerk's Office. Beginning September 2012, archived meeting videos and minutes will be posted and viewable under Archived
Beverly Hills This Week

Beverly Hills This Week provides a weekly update of recent issues and events affecting residents and businesses in the City, including important City Council and Commission agenda items, upcoming events, and the latest updates from City
Notice and Newsletter Subscriptions

Sign up now to receive updates on: City Council Meetings City Commissions Development projects Traffic and Parking Water Conservation To create or change your subscription to the City of Beverly Hills enoticing system, click
FAQ - I have a problem with my local or long distance phone service (telecommunications) through Time Warner. Who can help me?

Utilities Commission website at http://www.cpuc.ca.gov/PUC/cec/telco/ or call directly at (800) 649-7570 or TDD (800) 229-6846. By mail: California Public Utilities Commission Consumer Affairs Branch 505 Van Ness Ave. San Francisco, CA 94102
FAQ - I have a problem or complaint with my Highspeed Internet service through Time Warner. Who can help me?

the Federal Communications Commission website at http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/complaints.html or call directly at (888) 225-5322. By mail: Federal Communications Commission Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau Consumer Inquires and Complaint Division 445 12th
<<   1 ...   3   4   5   6   7   ... 12   >>