Font Size

Questions (Ask Bev)

Video on Demand


iMap (GIS)


Water Tracker

Org Chart

Advocate Registration
Search Website
FAQ - I have rodents on my property. How can I get rid of them?

The first line of defense is good property maintenance: ensure that all trash is inside the trash bin and that the lid is closed tight. Do not put out food for wildlife or feed pets outside. Visit the Property Maintenance web page
FAQ - Where can I obtain information about televised Beverly Hills school programs?

For more information or a schedule of program air times, contact KBEV at (310) 229-3685 x8824; or visit the BHUSD web site at www.bhusd.org
FAQ - Do cats and dogs have to be neutered?

visit our Pets web page at www.beverlyhills.org/pets.
Management and Professional (M&P)

- 7,787$ 3501 Water Resources Manager M-80 10,105$ - 12,554$ 4530 Web Applications Integrator M-50 7,497$ - 9,314$ 4522 Web Coordinator M-50 7,497$ - 9,314$
Sunshine Task Force - Staff Report, 11-19-13

as necessary) Information that has already been provided by submitting this form in connection with a previous legislative advocacy matter need not be repeated Item 1 Client Name Telephone Business Address Web site address (if any) City, State, Zip Specific
2016 Sponsorship Opportunities

Bronze Bone ................................................................. $500 • Name identification on 2 on-site “Sponsor Thank You” signs • Name on flyer to be distributed to all Beverly Hills schools & library • Name on Beverly Hills web
Property Maintenance

Storage of junk Unsanitary conditions Substandard building conditions Graffiti (click here to visit the Graffiti Abatement Program web page) Complaints are investigated with appropriate enforcement action to resolve detected violations
Application & Submittal

Explorer web browser. The Beverly Hills Electronic Review software requires the Internet Explorer web browser for optimum functionality. 2. Visit the Beverly Hills Electronic Review online services website http://eplan.beverlyhills.org. 3. Install
Bond Welcome

Welcome to the City of Beverly Hills web pages on municipal bond offerings! The City of Beverly Hills, working with the City of Beverly Hills Public Financing Authority, issues bonds to finance long-term investments in the City’s libraries,
Driveway Approaches & Curbs

and Street Use permits are required. Contractor must be licensed with a valid license Class "A", "C-8", or "C-12". Certificate of Insurance - Insurance Requirements Web Page Updated: Tuesday, December 29, 2009
<<   1   2   3   4   5   ... 90   >>