Pickleball PILOT PROGRAM
Click here for City of Beverly Hills Tennis & Pickleball Facility Rules
Where: La Cienega Tennis Center and Roxbury Park Tennis Courts
When: See Court Reservation Days and Times Below
Monday* - Sunday: 7 AM - 10 PM
Monday - Thusday: 7 AM - 10 PM Friday - Sunday: 7 AM - 6 PM
|Phone: (310) 285-6825||Phone: (310) 285-6829|
- Facility membership is required for any Pickleball Court reservations.
- Either singles or doubles play is permitted. Round robin play that exceeds the 4 patrons listed on the reservation is not permitted.
- Children under 13 years old must reserve a court and accompanied by a parent/caregiver.
- 13 years and older may reserve courts
Looking for a Pickleball partner? CLICK HERE!
Online Reservations: www.beverlyhills.org/pickleballrez or call the tennis facility for assistance.
- Reservations for residents can be made 1 week in advance.
- Reservations for non-residents can be made 4 days in advance.
Rates Per Hour:
- Weekdays: $8.50 Residents/$12 Non-residents
- Evenings, Weekends & Holidays: $9.50 Residents/$13 Non-residents
For lessons, please call the Beverly Hills Tennis Pro Shop at 310-652-7555.
*Courts are painted line Pickleball courts on top of existing tennis court, with 2 courts drawn on each side of the tennis net.
Pickleball Rules of Play:
Click images to view larger version
- Serves are made underhand, with a paddle below the waistline and no bounce.
- Balls are served diagonally, to the opponent's service court, alternating from the right to the left.
- Serves must be done underhand with the paddle below waist line and no bounce.
- The serve must clear 7 feet and the serving side will continue to serve until there is a fault.
- Points are scored by the side that serves.
- Volleying the ball is allowed after the first 2 bounces (one from each team) and done only behind the non-volley line.
- The first team to reach 11 points wins that game, winning by 2 or more points per game.
- PLAY FAIR AND HAVE FUN!