A vibrant and balanced local economy with an engaged business community is key to the sustainability of the City.
The Office of Economic Development, in conjunction with other City departments and local business organizations, supports and manages a range of programs and initiatives all of which are aimed at ensuring Beverly Hills remains a premiere location for business and continues to build on its reputation as world-class travel, entertainment and retail destination. You can reach the City's Economic Development staff at 310.285.1098.
Use the links at left or click below to learn more about economic development in Beverly Hills. You will find detailed economic data and links to the Chamber of Commerce, the Conference and Visitors Bureau and the Rodeo Drive Committee. You will find local economic data, information on active projects around town, how to start a business and more.
- Start a Business in Beverly Hills
- Economic Profile of Beverly Hills
- Why Choose Beverly Hills? (Economic Development Portal)
- Economic Sustainability Plan Update 2021
- Economic Sustainability Plan 2011-2015
- DISASTER READY Program for Businesses
- Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Beverly Hills Conference and Visitors Bureau
- Rodeo Drive Committee
- L.A. County Economic Development Corporation
- State of California Minimum Wage Requirement for Beverly Hills
For more information, please submit your request to Ask Bev.