- New Street Sweeping Schedule
Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is the City changing the street sweeping schedule from nighttime to daytime?
- What are the benefits to changing to a daytime street sweeping schedule?
- When will these changes take effect?
- How does the new daytime street sweeping affect me?
- How does the City plan to phase in the new daytime street sweeping schedule?
- Why begin street sweeping at 7 a.m.?
- Previous street sweeping schedule did not allow parking for two hours. Why was the timeframe increased to three hours?
- Where can I park my vehicle during street sweeping?
- Why are citations given to vehicles violating the street sweeping sign?
- The current street sweeping schedule works for me. Why do you have to change it?
- Why do we need street sweeping in different parts of our neighborhood Monday through Thursday?
- What are the street crews (City staff) doing with the signs?
- Are old street poles being removed?
- Why is street sweeping important?
Future mapping will be available online after Phase 1A is completed.