Skip to Main Content
Request For Public Works Records Research

The City of Beverly Hills maintains information that is available for review by the public. Copies of some types of information can be purchased.


  • Street plans
  • Striping plans
  • Traffic signal plans
  • Sewer system maps
  • Water system maps
  • Storm drain system maps
  • Tract maps


How to obtain records and/or research information:

STEP 1: Visit the Permit Center located in City Hall at 455 N. Rexford Drive, and request a Public Works’ Records/Research form from a Permit Center staff member (or complete the Off-Site Improvement Plans Request Form)

STEP 2: Upon completing a Request Form, the customer must pay requisite minimum deposit, as shown on the request form.


STEP 3:  The records/information request form should be submitted to any Permit Center staff, who will forward the completed form with attached copy of a payment receipt to the City's Civil Engineer for processing.

NOTE:  Should more time be required to complete the request than is covered by the initial deposit amount, customers will be required to pay the differential balance due.  The customer can then retrieve the requested information, upon showing proof of payment using their receipt.

The Cashiering counter is open Monday - Thursday 7:30 am - 5:30 pm, and Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.

  • City of Beverly Hills Shield
  • City of Beverly Hills
  • 455 North Rexford Dr
    Beverly Hills, CA 90210
  • (310) 285-1000
  • Monday-Thursday 7:30AM-5:30PM
  • Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
© Copyright 2021, City of Beverly Hills. All Rights Reserved.